We offer residential & commercial drainage solutions operating throughout Reading, Berkshire & the Thames Valley
We offer a drain unblocking service covering all your residential & commercial drainage needs operating throughout the Thames Valley and surrounding areas.
From unblocking toilets, sinks, drains and manholes to storm drains. We are also gully flushing specialists in the Thames Valley & surrounding areas. Our drainage experts will handle any task big or small. No call out charges and no hidden fees.
We also offer monthly services plans for business and commercial clients at an affordable rate. Our Drain Clearing rates run from an affordable £75.00 covering both high-pressure water and mechanical methods. Our expert technicians aim to fix your problem quickly.
Our team has over 25 years of experience in the industry and we have achieved a 10/10 rating on Checkatrade. It’s our goal to consistently achieve great reviews from our customers and were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that we can offer the best experience possible. Contact us today or call 0800 085 5504 and we can fix your problem.
Home to qualified and knowledgeable industry professionals for over 25 years, our company has serviced a wide range of commercial and residential projects, our professional service has earned us over 415 fantastic reviews on Checktrade Drain Clearance is dedicated, skilled, innovative, and passionate about the success of every customer.
Local Heroes has recognised the talents of Drain Clearance UK and we are proud to be in partnership with them. Backed by British Gas, Local Heroes and every contractor that they work with offers a 12 month warranty on all of their services, helping 150,000 customers with a 4.7 star rating on trust pilot, a company you can trust.
Drain Clearance UK is a long-established family run business ideally situated in between Bracknell in Berkshire
Here at Drain Clearance UK, we operate a 24/7 emergency drain unblocking and drainage service with a guaranteed fixed low price. We will never be beaten on price or service for Unblocking and Drainage.
We can resolve all blockages in your pipework with our specialist drain unblocking equipment. Slow draining sinks are usually an indicator of a blockage developing. Don’t leave it too late and let us resolve your sink drainage problems. We can also clear blockages in toilets, baths, sinks and urinals.
Sometimes a pipe bursts and you just can’t wait until the morning to get a plumber in. We pride ourselves on being able to get to any emergency callout in our area of coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! A quick, reliable and professional response to a water emergency can be the difference between a small leak and a ground floor flood.
We have attended many jobs which started as small leaks, were left and then became major floods. Water damage to your property and possessions can be devastating. Make sure you nip the problem in the bud and more importantly, know that the problem is fixed for good!
For non-emergency blockages or servicing, we can also provide water jetting services which is great for clearing semi-blocked pipes, slow draining toilets and pipes, as well as being a great general maintenance technique. At Drain Clearance UK, our teams have access to a large number of professional tools and machinery to make sure that, regardless of the size of the problem, it is fixed to the best standard.
Professional remedial works
If there is a problem we can then give you a complete report and accurate quotation for the remedial works required.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We make quality assurance calls to ensure the customer has received value for money. All our work is guaranteed and we will always discuss any specific drain requirements you may have.
Recent work undertaken:
- Excavate and Replace collapsed section of pipe work in Bourne End Bucks (See Picture)
- R.A.F Benson clear blocked manhole chambers
- St. Davids Barracks Bicester, clear internal drainage chambers
- Holyport clear internal blockages from en-suite toilets Holyport Hartford House.
- Colnbrook Disabled Water Ski Park annual de-scale and Cleaning of drains and chambers
- Groomers Pet grooming Monthly Maintenance Service Plan
- UK Broadband Three (3)- cleaning of internal drains and urinals
- Henley On Thames Riverside Care Home Thamesfield
- Goring on Thames Residential House de-scale and cleaning of multiple drainage chambers and service pipe-work
- Windsor day school elementary School, unblocking of several toilets
- Disabled Water Ski Park Thames On Staines Wrasbury, Clean and de-scale drains and Service pipe-work, yearly maintenance
- UK Broadband Wokingham, carry out descale and clean yearly plan
- Queenmead House School Windsor, supply new Manhole cover & frame , and de-scale drains
- Planned Maintenance Binfield Surgery NHS clear drains Monthly Service Plan
- Marlow unblock drains to private school.
- R.A.F. Benson Medical Centre clear Toilets blockages and clean drains and de-scale
- Wentworth Estate unblock mains drains and clean pipe-work using High Pressure Equipment
- St. Davids Barracks Bicester clear Storm drains and remove debris
- Eton Windsor Private house unblock Sinks and drains main residence
- Twyford main restaurants and shopping centre, clear drains and Toilets to multiple property’s
If you have blocked drains, our drainage experts can provide you with immediate response and assistance to keep your pipes flowing. Our team specialises in emergency response for blocked drain jetting, toilet unblocking and emergency drain repairs.
It’s our goal to deliver the best level of customer experience and to ensure that we can arrive at your time of need and provide effective drain clearing. Whether you’re experiencing slow draining pipes or you’ve got a clog on your hands, we can come out to your location and provide immediate service.
The quality of our service is improved by the type of equipment that we use. As experienced drain experts, we want to ensure that we can clear out any type of blockage without risking the wellbeing of your drains and pipes. We regularly update our equipment and we have staff on hand to make sure that we can offer emergency responses to our clients.
Our team has over 25 years of experience in the industry and we have achieved a 9.98 rating on Checkatrade. It’s our goal to consistently achieve great reviews from our customers and were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that we can offer the best experience possible. Contact us today and we can fix your problem.