Why We’re The Best Choice
With over 20 years of experience, Drain Clearance UK really is the best choice for professional drain clearance in the Thames Valley and Berkshire areas.
We have spent many years building up our reputation in the industry, taking the time to acquire the correct training, accreditation and insurances. We make sure our customers are protected and receive the best quality service from the point of inquiry, through to the completion of the job. However, we don’t just want you to take our word for it…
Take a look at our accreditation and testimonies below.
Proud Member Of The Water Jetting Association
Drain Clearance UK is a Proud member of The Water Jetting Association, Staff Training certification, and safe working practices. Operating in The Thames Valley & Surrounding areas, Drain Clearance UK use the latest & safest quality equipment. With regular toolbox talks and site inductions, our staff & operatives are well briefed and pride themselves in protecting the end user and themselves against accidents & incidents. Covering all aspects of the safety training programme, Drain Clearance UK provides its staff with the following procedures & methods of safe working practices including:
- Risk Assessments
- Programmes Of Work Method Statements C.O.S.H.H. ( Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health) Tool Box Talks (weekly) Safety Policies Safety Procedures R.I.D.D.O.R
Drain Clearance UK is a proud vetted and approved member of Checkatrade, the UK consumer’s first choice in finding a tradesperson since 1998. With 15 vetting considerations and 12 checks, being Checkatrade approved is a proud reflection of our professionalism and our customer satisfaction.
See below for some of the vetting which is intrinsic to getting approved:
- Interviews – Every trader is interviewed by a Checkatrade professional
- ID Checks – Checkatrade carries out identification checks to ensure you know who you’re dealing with.
- Accreditations and Qualifications – All of our qualifications and accreditation has been checked and vetted.
- References – All members are continually monitored via their customer’s feedback.
- Trading History – A full trading history has to be submitted and approved.
- Insurance – All Checkatrade members must have public liability insurance to protect their customers.